- Travel Northbound on Hwy 97 from the North Wenatchee Bridge.
- Continue North on Hwy 97 to Okanogan exit and turn LEFT onto Hwy 20.
- At stop sign turn RIGHT onto 2nd Ave.
- Approx. 2 miles, turn LEFT onto Pine Street at the Clock Tower.
- Stay on Pine as it will become the Conconully Hwy.
- Travel the Conconully Hwy 17 miles onto Main Street of Conconully.
Total Distance: 108 miles
For those that would like to travel Hwy 20 across the North Cascades, you can follow the above directions
starting at Step 4. Hwy 20 becomes 2nd Street as you enter Okanogan, continue north to Pine Street.